Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My First Blog

This is my first blog.  I thought it would be nice to start journaling now that I started my new life as a Stay At Home Mom of 2 kids, after being a part-time working mom for the past 7 years.  It's been 3.5 weeks now, and I'm loving it!  Although I admit the first few days, I was seriously contemplating going back to work.  But my kids started school last week, and I am finally starting to get a routine going.

I've got a lot to write about, since I am quite the verbose one among my friends, and since I lost a regular adult audience to talk to during the day.  So I am very excited about this new medium in which to vent my thoughts and feelings.  But being that this is my first blog, I better stop here and press the publish button and see how this works.  Plus, it's almost midnight, and I should be going to bed.

No comments: