Monday, February 7, 2011

Modeling Gig Number 1 - Adamson's French Dip


It's funny that within 6 months, I find a picture of myself on two different companies' websites. The first one is at Adamson's French Dip Sandwich website. It was taken while I was having lunch on a Friday with some of my friends from Zoran. There was a photographer there who mentioned that he would be taking those photos, and asked for our permission, and we said, "Sure!". I was pretty excited. I've always been a fame whore but never did anything substantial to deserve it. This time was not an exception, but was just due to a stroke of luck. It is funny to see the final picture, which actually looks quite natural... like a group of friends having a good time over a great meal. In actuality, we were friends having a good time, responding to the photographer's instructions to "look happy", but through my smile, I was saying the whole time. "This is funny! What should we talk about about? "

No comments: